Thursday, March 21, 2013

finishing chapter 4

Chapter 4 seems to be my nemesis.

I'm not sure why it's so difficult for me to finish it. I feel like nothing is really happening in the chapter. It's sort of a bridge between Sarah's first time with Garrett (which you read about last week) and a shake up that's going to happen with James in Chapter 5 or 6 plus the introduction of a new theme involving Sarah's daughter Abby.

I added a little scene today to break things up, to make it more compelling. Sarah reflects on a sex dream about her and another woman. Does anyone else find it narcissistic that Sarah's character is drawn to pale-skinned red-haired women since I am myself a fair redhead? :)  Anyway, in the dream, she and the redhead make out and are tribbing. Do you know what that means? You should look it up if you don't.

So is that hot? Girl on girl action? You guys are okay with that, right?

On another note, I saw my lover on Saturday and again on Tuesday. For some reason we cannot seem to completely break up with each other. There was a moment yesterday in the wee hours of the morning when he slid his throbbing cock into me...a delightful twilight fuck, as he called it...that I thought to myself, "We feel like James and Sarah again." It was so a James and Sarah moment.

Sometimes it feels like a destiny that never of us can completely deny.



5 comments:

  1. Not sure if you know of the following site I'm about to mention but I recall it from my days as a book blogger. The site in question is:
    parajunkee.com
    The reason I mention it is because on Friday's they have a follow feature whereby you add your blog to a list of blogs in order to get it out there amongst the book blogging universe. That leads on to new people following you and those who like your genre might be interested in featuring you as an author and doing an interview/blog post about you/your book. It's also a way of introducing yourself to other book bloggers and spreading the word about your novel.
    There's also another similar thing that's done on another site but I can't recall the name of it at the moment. Usually the same people do both blog "hops" so you're likely to come across it if you take part.
    Hope that's helpful to you.
    Marc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marc, I appreciate the suggestion. I will check it out! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I think it's perfectly acceptable to throw in a redhead like yourself. Makes writing the book more fun, right?

    So I'm going to transfer my car registration and going to read your book on my Kindle to make the wait more bearable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was sort of ironic because if I were into women I would be into women that look like Sarah (dark hair, eyes, and pale skin, curvy figure) so it makes sense that her character would be into women who look like me.

      Hey, it made sense to me when I was writing :P

      Enjoy the book and I hope it makes the wait more bearable!

      Delete
  3. Doing a cameo is very acceptable. Besides its your book and you can do whatever you want.

    Regarding the tribbing, which I did have to lookup, it very hot. Maybe post pics... ;)

    Also, good luck with the FwB.

    ReplyDelete