Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm still alive!

Hello readers :)

I know I've been out of touch, so please forgive me. I've been battling one hell of a tenacious cold plus I've traveled all over in the past week including Delaware, Pennsylvania (twice!), Georgia, and everywhere inbetween! I ate vegan food at Blackbird Pizzeria in Philly, watched my lover get beat up playing rugby, hiked to FDR's favorite picnic spot on Pine Mountain, and observed tropical butterflies in Calloway Gardens with one of my very best friends before she departs for Italy where she'll live for two years. Whilst doing all this, I think I spread my germs over thousands of miles! I just arrived home and I'm still processing everything from my adventures but the main thing I've been thinking about is the nature of friendship and what makes for enduring friendships.

I'll be back to share more when I can fully articulate my thoughts!

In the meantime, let me know you're still alive too!

1 comment:

  1. still here :) i check on you every few days LOL hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete