Friday, March 11, 2016

Fellow Author Friday ~ Bree Kraemer

It's Fellow Author Friday again! Please welcome Bree Kraemer to the blog!

1. When and how did you decide to become a writer?
When my youngest child started school, my husband pushed me in the direction of writing. He was great and said that since I loved to read so much, I should try and write. It took me several years to realize that I actually had it in me to write something that people would enjoy. So finally 2 years ago, I made the decision to get serious because this is what I wanted to do.

 
2. Where do you get inspiration for your stories?
Oh God, everywhere. If a friend tells me a story, that could end up in a book. Or I could just have a dream and decide that needs to be written down. Since I write romance, sometimes it just comes from what I would want.


3. What makes you unique as a writer? What do you think sets you apart from other writers?
I think something that helps me write romance is that I am in a very happy marriage and I see what HEA should look like. So I want that for my characters. Also, I have a silly sense of humor and those little quips or jokes end up in my books.

 
4. Where can we learn more about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment