Friday, April 15, 2016

Fellow Author Friday ~ K.M. Neuhold

 Please join me in welcoming K.M. Neuhold, author of the Sexy Nerd Boy series, to the blog.


1. When and how did you decide to become a writer?

I don't know if I ever decided to be a writer. I've been writing my entire life, but I didn't decide to publish until last year with a lot of encouragement from my sister.


2. Where do you get inspiration for your stories?

I get inspiration from a wide variety of places: songs, movies, a person I see on the street. I usually get inspired to write a certain character and then I let the rest of the story fall into place once I know who the characters are.


3. What makes you unique as a writer? What do you think sets you apart from other writers?

I think my characters are what set me apart from other writers. I really focus on the characters emotions and who they are as people. It's really important to me to stay true to a character. There's nothing that bugs me more than watching a movie or reading a book where the character acts completely out of character for no reason.


4. Where can we learn more about you? (Share links to social media, books, etc!)
 Author links:

Twitter: @kmneuhold
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14204017.K_M_Neuhold
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/K.M.-Neuhold/e/B016A7JZZ2

No comments:

Post a Comment