Monday, September 10, 2012

goals for today

Ah, Monday, so we meet again.

You know it's not going to be a good start to the week when you realize you're due to start your period and you're out of both tampons and ibuprofen.  That's like a Code Red (pardon the pun) level situation right there.  I headed to the drugstore this morning to pick up both items and threw in some chocolate for good measure.  It's like the Trifecta of Menstrual Cycle Management.  Anyone who sees a woman headed out of a store with those three items ought to back the hell away. 

I have a busy day at work so I'm unlikely to get anything done here today.  Tonight I want to review Chapter 5.  There's been quite a bit of time since I last read it so I should be reading with relatively fresh eyes.  All the better to catch errors or just lazy writing, but I do tend to do when I'm not being overly careful and deliberate.  I also want to go back to my notes document and update the outline for every chapter.  Sometimes when I actually write the chapter I end up including new elements and I want to be able to see at a glance what happens in each chapter.  Maybe that should be a separate document?

I wonder if anyone is out there reading this.  What is the longest thing you've ever written?


No comments:

Post a Comment