Thursday, May 23, 2013

teaching my phone how to not be a prude

I recently had a ridiculous situation with my phone. I didn't receive texts or phone calls for 36 hours! After about 8 hours I began to suspect something was wrong and sent out a few emails. Sure enough, my texts/phone calls could be received but no one could text or phone me. That is not at ALL acceptable! I am like a teenager, I spend so much time texting. I begin to shake when I've gone an hour or two. (ahem, addict, *cough*)

In the course of all this, I had to deal with a couple of different techie type twits at AT&T. The one genius made me reset my phone so I lost the text dictionary I had been building over the couple of months since I got my upgraded phone, which is an Android, for the record. (Not to mention the pictures I lost, that also sucked.)

Reading over the list of words I've added in the last week cracks me up (I've removed names):

accts
ass
asshole
Awwww
bitch
bitchy
bj
blurgh
ch
cpl
cum
fb
feeldoe
flakey
fuck
fucked
fucking
gussy
mfm
mia
moscato
pissed
REM
sci fi
shit
wtf
xo

Yep, that just about sums me up, I think!



1 comment: