Friday, June 21, 2013

the MommyCation is drawing to a close

It's hard to believe the MommyCation officially ends tomorrow. I'm driving back to the Homeland to retrieve my kiddos and truth is, I miss them quite a bit. We've talked on the phone almost every day but it's just not the same as having them around for hugs and constant amusement (at which my 8 year old especially excels.) I have very much enjoyed the reprieve from laundry and dishes, however.

I've spent very few nights at home during this time. I spent Tuesday night with my new friend with benefits and the last two nights with my lover. It's been an interesting few days. I have a lot I could share but I'm still processing some aspects of it so it might be better to wait.  I will say this though, my MommyCation did not disappoint at all when it comes to sex. I am a well-fucked woman at the moment! My lover and I managed 7 times in the past 48 hours (I think he missed me LOL) and we even added another friend of mine yesterday morning for a glorious menage a trois. If you have the means, I highly recommend trying two cocks at once, ladies, it's really quite exhilarating!

Last night my lover and I came up with an idea for my next novel. I don't plan to start it till Fall but it will be more about a community of swingers and one woman's initiation into the lifestyle as well as her struggle to reconcile her religious beliefs with all of it. I think it will be really interesting, as well as potentially controversial. Stay tuned :)

Only a little over two weeks til Mountains Climbed's release too!


2 comments:

  1. Seven times in the last 48 hours, plus menage a trois! Congrats! You must be a happy camper, lol

    Riding My Own Biography
    NINJA ZX-14 MotoVlog

    ReplyDelete