Sunday, April 13, 2014

after so much time

    There was a moment last night when I thought I could die a happy and completely fulfilled woman. I was facing you on my side, my head resting on your bicep, my face nuzzled into your thick chest hair. My top leg was woven through your legs, your top leg was slung over my hip. My arm curved around your back and waist and yours around mine, holding our naked forms together, our flesh not knowing where one body begins and the other ends. It was completely dark in our bedroom with just the sound of the fan whirring in the background, the cool air blowing across the room at us. Your lips found mine, so soft, so moist, gently pressing against me, tasting me, drinking me in. And when you broke away awhile later you said, "It's amazing that it can still feel so good to kiss you after so much time..."

     What can I say? When it's right, it's right. I've only been telling you for three years. It's been a week and a half since you asked me to stay, to stay well beyond our one year contract, with the promise that we'd work on building a future together. Our "temporary romance" no longer has an unknown but certain expiration date. I didn't know if I would ever see that day come. A year ago I would have bet my life it never would.

     And then the magic words passed your lips. No, not "Ride my cock, baby," which you do say often and those words do sparkle like diamonds in my ears, but instead you uttered the words that really count, the ones you don't say unless you really mean it, right then and right there. You know, the "I love you" words, the ones that sound like a million angels' voices resonating throughout the heavens. The other sparkly words came soon after, following more kissing, our chests rising and falling in sync as the air we breathed and exhaled felt as if it was being channeled through the same passage.

     I straddled you, my thighs spread, knees on either side of your hips. The moonlight caressed the curves of my breasts as I leaned toward you, your hungry mouth waiting to taste them. When I slid down onto you, there was no resistance, but I cried out at the sudden intensity of having you home again, buried inside me. It's amazing that it can still feel so good after so much time...

     What can I say? When it's right, it's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment